Top Ad 728x90

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The RoxBlog's Blog

Welcome to the RoxBlog's blog page. Here you can find a list of my blogs. They represent my interests and I would like to share them with you.

Fonti Energetiche Rinnovabili
Fonti Energetiche Rinnovabili is a Video Blog on renewable energies and particularly on photovoltaic systems. The blog is intended to deepen the technical issues of renewable energy including cold fusion.

Interissima Video Blog
Interissima is an independent Video Blog. I analyze the football life and not of My favourite team. Relive all the emotions that will appeal to Inter Milan and why not, I will discuss Inter Milan with a critical eye.

RoxBlog Trends
RoxBlog Trends is a blog that takes care of my interests and my trends. Which are your trends. Which are our trends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90